Monday, April 20, 2009

This will help me focus!!

Went to my first local area writers group meeting yesterday. I had fun and came away with a lot of useful things to do.

I now i have goals to meet. 500 words a day. I think I can do that. Since I'm off for the next couple of days. I can definitely do that. Will start work on Stay and post a chapter...Maybe two this week. Not sure.....But they'll definitely be a chapter posted...

And Dragon Wars...It's done...Very very rough w/a lot of holes in it and the goal and really make it a first rough draft and edit it for my Crit Partner's to look at.

500 words...5 days......(Crosses fingers that I can do it!!)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

On The Line

20310 / 50000

Other Stories and Works in Progress

Here are some other stories that are either completed or are works in progress

Stay

RSVP