Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A question for ya..

Okay everyone need your advice.

Lately in my email box there have been invitations to entering screenwriting contests.

I'm too late for the American Zoetrope one. Here's the link for not only screenwriters, but also for any short story writers, future authors to get their stories critiqued by other fellow and future thespians.

http://www.zoetrope.com/contests/

It's a great website the Francis Ford Coppola started a few years ago. Some of these people helped me out so much when I first started writing little short scripts and even my longer ones. Talented bunch.

The early entry for next year's begins in May. Should I? Shouldn't I.


But there's this one. (Granted my odds suck) But I think I'll try it, it'll be a lot of fun. It's called True North and the winning script gets their 60 sec short filmed by....
Actress HELEN HUNT!!! (woot!) It'll also be shown during the Oscar's telecast.


I'll have to literally set aside time which should be okay to do, but I think it's time to dust off the FINAL DRAFT software and give it a go.

Here's the link for anyone who's interesting in learning about writing their True North Story!!

http://www.truenorthsnacks.com/story/

Talk to you all soon!!
Shell

No comments:

On The Line

20310 / 50000

Other Stories and Works in Progress

Here are some other stories that are either completed or are works in progress

Stay

RSVP