Sunday, December 14, 2008

Song Bits

Okay, I know i'm supposed to be updating Stay and I will.

but I wanted to share a couple of links for you.

The first site is by my great friend Becky.

Becky's Blog Books

She's a great writer and has previously written stories such as Save a Prayer and her current one Lie to Me.

Becky also has a great part to her site called Song Bits where she, myself and a few other authors have written short stories set to Bon Jovi songs.

I encourage you to take a look.

One other quick link is the Goddess Hathor's Quick Pic Fic Link site:

Quick Pic Fic



Enjoy all the teasing and reading!!!

Off to write and post....

No comments:

On The Line

20310 / 50000

Other Stories and Works in Progress

Here are some other stories that are either completed or are works in progress

Stay

RSVP