Sunday, October 11, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things

Feeling so much better.
So much that I'm going to try National Writing Month in Nov.
For the month of Nov, all of you can see if I can reach my goal of writing 50,000 words in a month.

I've plotted out the story i'm going to do as best I can. It'll be fun to see if I can stay focused and reach the goal.

All in the binder, all the notes are as ready as they can be.

However, before NaNo, there's a paranormal x-mas story that i'm nearly done with that i'd like to submit before it's Nov. 1st deadline.

Back to tell you soon if I get it done.

So far, i'm 4000 words into 5k-7,000 goal.

Later all! :)

No comments:

On The Line

20310 / 50000

Other Stories and Works in Progress

Here are some other stories that are either completed or are works in progress

Stay

RSVP