Saturday, January 31, 2009

The report Jan. 31

I made a lot of progress after work on my Nocturne Bites submission.

Although I didn't do a lot of writing, I found an original outline a few days ago and tonight, I began the process of tightening and restructing the outline.

Very proud of the story as the characters and the plot are becoming more and more defined.


Tomorrow....I think you'll meet my three main characters....Julian, Olivia and Caleb..

Think you'll like them!!

btw.....

Harlequin is celebrating 60 years of giving us great reads by giving everyone who's interested free books.

If anyone is interested...

Click here and enjoy!

No comments:

On The Line

20310 / 50000

Other Stories and Works in Progress

Here are some other stories that are either completed or are works in progress

Stay

RSVP